UF filters are an ideal choice for buildings that have a substantial need for water.
- The UF is specialized to remove bacteria and viruses along with small amount of turbidity.
- The proposed filtration consists of three levels of filtration;
- Mesh filter: Removes turbidity and solid particles
- Ultrafiltration membrane: Removes bacteria and viruses
- Carbon filter: Removes odor and taste
- It can cater to institutions requiring high filtration rate. It also cleans automatically in designated time. The filtered water can be used for drinking, cooking, and making beverages.
- Low maintenance, self-cleaning design
- Mechanical filtration is separate- cartridge needs infrequent replacement
- Leaves in minerals that are good for customer health
- Rust resistant stainless steel housing
- Extra chemicals not required
- Low wastage- 10-15% in backwash as compared to 65-75% wastage in RO systems